Betsy Pepine, MBA
- #1 Selling Residential Agent in Alachua County, 2012 & 2011
- Top 1% of Sales Agents in Alachua County
- Selected for Leadership Gainesville by The Chamber of Commerce in 2011
- Selected for Leadership Development Program by GACAR in 2008
- Leader's Elite 2007
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute Designation (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Council of Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- Council of Certified Residential Specialists
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Gainesville/Alachua County Association of Realtors
- Chamber of Commerce
- Children's Home Society
- Board of Trustees - Trinity United Methodist Church
- Chairman of Gainesville's Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee for Duke University
I moved to Gainesville in 1974. After graduating from high school, I left my beloved home town to pursue a business education at Duke University and a MBA in marketing from The Wharton School of Business. After a ten year career in marketing, I returned to Gainesville and pursued my interest in real estate. Having been a real estate investor for years, I turned my passion into a career by becoming a full-time Realtor. Within two years, I earned my Broker license and launched my own brokerage in 2010.
With my background and expertise in marketing, in my first year, I sold almost $5 million in real estate and have since been consistently ranked in the top 1-2% of Realtors in sales in Gainesville. In 2011, I became the #1 selling residential agent in the county.
In addition to working full time as a Realtor, I am active in my community. I have been on the PTA and various other community boards for several years, have been active teaching Gainesville's youth at my church, and volunteer regularly with the homeless. In addition, I serve as the chairman for Duke University's local chapter of the Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee, educating local high school juniors about the university. And recently, I accepted an invitation to serve on Trinity United Methodist Church's Board of Trustees. Most importantly, I have two daughters with whom I devote significant time. In my free time, I enjoy running and working out, cooking and travelling.